Send us your photo
2/3 cups margarine
2/3 cups brown sugar
2 large eggs
1-1/2 cups oatmeal
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2/3 cup chopped kumquats (pureed)
1. Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add eggs to the mixture and mix well.
3. Combine oatmeal, flour, baking soda
and salt. Mixing well.
4. Add chopped kumquats and chocolate
5. Drop by large teaspoon onto ungreased
6. Bake 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees or
until golden brown.
Makes 2 and 1/2 dozen
SUBMITTED BY: Rosemary
Gude PHOTO BY: