Make Margie’s Kumquat cake including the glaze (as directed in other recipes. But don’t put glaze on cake.
2 c. milk
1 pkg lemon instant pudding
8 oz. of Cool Whip
1. Mix 1 pkg lemon instant pudding with 2 c. milk and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. After 1 hour, mix the pudding with the glaze and 8 oz. carton of Cool Whip.
3. Break the cake into pieces and put a layer in bottom of large round bowl.
4. Spread pudding/Cool Whip mix over the cake layer.
5. Repeat and end with the pudding layer.
SUBMITTED BY: Diane Dyer Millis