2/3 cups margarine
2/3 cups brown sugar
2 large eggs
1-1/2 cups oatmeal
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2/3 cup chopped kumquats (pureed)
1. Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
2. Add eggs to the mixture and mix well.
3. Combine oatmeal, flour, baking soda and salt. Mixing well.
4. Add chopped kumquats and chocolate chips.
5. Drop by large teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown.
Makes 2 and 1/2 dozen cookies.
SUBMITTED BY: Rosemary Gude PHOTO BY: