1 cup honey
2 tbsp. crystallized ginger
12 oz. fresh cranberries
2 (4 inch) cinnamon sticks
1 cup chopped kumquats
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1. In a 4 quart sauce pan, heat honey, cinnamon sticks and ginger to boiling.
2. Add chopped kumquats and simmer until just soft.
3. With a slotted spoon, remove the kumquats and the cinnamon sticks.
4. Discard the cinnamon sticks.
5. Add cranberries to honey mixture in sauce pan and cook until the cranberries burst.
6. Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and allow to cool.
7. Stir kumquats back into the mixture and spoon it into jars.
SUBMITTED BY: PHOTO BY: